HAED Rotation

Friday, April 7, 2017

NOT MUCH

Progress yesterday. Only 37 stitches but what the hey it's 37 I don't have to do today. I ended up taking my knitting to stitch group as I needed some help and also it is more portable.

The art reception was fun and I met some very talented artists. Tonight is the First Friday Art Walk which happens the first Friday of every month. Artists display their work at several locations and people go from place to place to view the art.
I will be going to sit with my friend Sandy who displaying her her art. I will be taking my knitting here also to keep my hands busy.

Here is today's starting point.










Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Till tomorrow.

Cindy




1 comment:

  1. It looks good Cindy! I can't wait to start working on mine more!

    ReplyDelete